THANK YOU business competitors and fellow IFBB Bikini Athletes for keeping me on my “A” game!!! I am genuinely and sincerely grateful! I look to you and am inspired (but maybe occasionally my initial gut reaction is one of envy…after all I AM human)!!
We have a choice- right? Remain resentful and envious that our peers are doing all the things we want to do and accomplishing all the feats we set out to but haven’t yet… is this failure? Failure isn’t final until we throw in the towel- RIGHT? So what choice do we have you ask?? ADAPT AND LEVEL UP!
Super simple right? Sit in that uncomfortable place where you feel “lesser than”, wondering why you never get it right and questioning your self worth feeling like an impostor OR TAKE ACTION to become that better version of who you aspire to!
Here are some quick and easy ways to level up in business:
- Get clear on who your ideal client is- Once identified you can create content that is focused on them and gets their attention. This will also enable you to make better decisions with respect to where you invest your time and money. Figure out EXACTY who you want to work with and begin creating content and offers that speak directly to them.
- Niche down offerings-You can’t be everything to everyone! By focusing on a specific area you can develop a unique product or service that will appeal to your target audience. By narrowing your focus, you can position yourself as an expert in your field, which will in turn allow you to offer you superior service in your respective industry.
- Get educated- When you educate yourself you are investing in you. You inspire transformation in your life and those around you. In a world that is constantly changing, you need to stay ahead of the curve by remaining constantly in pursuit of your industry’s most current knowledge. Besides, life long learning is essential for personal and professional growth. I just EARNED my certification through the CLEAN HEALTH FITNESS INSTITUTE on Biolayne’s Nutrition Levels 1 & 2.
- Promote your business- One effective way to market your business inexpensively is through social media posts. Regularly share interesting content and engage regularly with followers to reach and build potential business relationships. BLOG!! By writing informative and interesting blog posts, you can attract new readers who may convert to customers 🙂
- Collaborate with complimentary businesses- The most successful companies are looking for opportunities to expand their reach and increase market share. Collaborating with other businesses can help create a barrier to entry for other competitors. By forming strategic partnerships, businesses can make it difficult for others to break into their market. It is also an effective way to boost growth and stay ahead of the competition. I LOVE and have been in collaborations with Ironmade Nutrition for years. I am currently working on a recipe book which includes Protein Powder recipes, Paleo and Keto recipes AND some of my favorite DECADENT DISHES!
Wanna work on you?? Begin implementing “SCHEDULED NON-NEGOTIABLE MEETINGS'” with yourself daily. Ever read the 5am club? I highly recommend. In a nutshell GO TO BED EARLY, wake up at 5 (or at an hour prior to your entire household)- dedicate 20 minutes to movement (physical self), 20 minutes to journal- dreams, goals, visions (spiritual self) and 20 minutes to learning (intellectual self). Here is a practical list you can begin with today:
- EXERCISE-it is uplifting (increases dopamine and serotonin, lowers cortisol) and activates your metabolic engine!! One of my focus areas is HIPTHRUST- getting stronger and better at this lift. I am holding myself accountable by measuring progression.
- SCHEDULE YOUR DAY-Talk to God about your daily tasks/goals and really listen then create a realistic schedule for the day. This will increase focus and successful outcomes. Focus on increasing your gratitude and happiness.
- GROW- This is the 20 minutes dedicated to learning. Listen to podcasts, read books, take an online course, learn a new language. The goal is to stimulate your brain and improve your neurological plasticity.
So thanks fellow business owners and competitors for forcing me to review my current game and become brutally honest with myself regarding business and personal practices.
Alright- what else would you like to read about? Shoot me a DM or leave a comment letting me know! And ladies, if you need help leveling up your game, hit me up- I would love to help!